1. Who are we?
CITYVINI s.a. is a Belgian company with head office at 145 rue Edith Cavell, 1180 Brussels, Belgium (hereinafter “CITYVINI”).
The websites of CITYVINI are managed by Yellow Pimento and, as may be applicable, by third party service providers under the responsibility of Yellow Pimento.
Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) can be contacted by letter at DPO, CITYVINI s.a., 145 rue Edith Cavell, 1180 Brussels, Belgium or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Introduction & General Terms and Conditions
CITYVINI is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
In order to offer you a full range of services, we sometimes need to collect data about you.
• what data CITYVINI collects about you;
• how CITYVINI uses data collected about you;
• when CITYVINI can use your contact details to contact you;
• whether CITYVINI will disclose your details to a third party;
• the choices you have about the personal data with which you provide us;
CITYVINI is committed to protecting your personal data. When you provide us with such data, we are legally obliged to use them in accordance with the 27 April 2016 EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter ‘the General Data Protection Regulation’).
3. What data does CITYVINI collect?
When you access a CITYVINI site or sign up for CITYVINI services such as requests for quotations or when you send an application, or else contact CityVini by telephone or SMS, we may receive personal data about you.
Such data may be personal data that you have provided to us such as your name, your postal or e-mail address, your fixed or mobile telephone number, your gender or date of birth, your personal interests, but also general information (aggregated, non-personal information) collected on how visitors use CITYVINI’s online services.
4. For what purpose does CITYVINI use the data collected about you?
CITYVINI uses your personal data for a number of purposes, in particular:
• in order to provide you with information about our services;
• to manage your queries and requests for information;
• for “administrative reasons”, which means that CITYVINI may contact you for reasons related to the service or online content to which you have signed up;
• to show you relevant advertising, as stated in Article 7;
• to contact you regarding one of your requests;
• for analysis and research purposes in order to improve the services offered by CITYVINI.
• We also use and disclose aggregated information (in which no individual is identified or identifiable) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
If CITYVINI intends to use your personal data for purposes not mentioned above, we will notify you in advance. See article 18 for more details.
5. When will CITYVINI contact you?
CITYVINI may contact you:
• in the context of any contractual relationship with CITYVINI;
• as part of a request for a commercial offer;
• in connection with any correspondence we receive from you or any comments or complaints you make about CITYVINI’s services or products;
• as part of an application;
• as part of our legal rights and obligations;
• in the context of any customised services;
• with reference to a contribution you have submitted to CITYVINI;
• in order to invite you to participate in surveys concerning the services of CITYVINI (such participation is always voluntary);
• to update any material changes to CITYVINI’s policies and practices;
• for marketing purposes, in accordance with Article 6.
We will never contact you to request personal information having no connection to our services or activities. If you receive e-mails or calls from people requesting such information by pretending to be representatives of CITYVINI, please inform our DPO immediately.
6. Will you be contacted for marketing purposes?
CITYVINI will send you emails or contact you for marketing purposes only if you have given your consent. You will always be able to unsubscribe by following the procedure described in article 12. We may occasionally contact you to ask for your opinion on certain issues affecting CITYVINI.
CITYVINI may customise the content of the message on the basis of any information you have provided to us.
7. Will CITYVINI share my personal data?
CITYVINI will not sell or rent your data to any third party and will not share your data with any third party for marketing purposes.
In general, we use your data within CITYVINI and share it outside CITYVINI only in the event of a request or consent received from you, except:
•if disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example, to government agencies or law enforcement agencies), by court order or for the purpose of preventing fraud or any other criminal offenses;
•if CITYVINI ceases to act as data controller for your personal data following a merger, acquisition or any other type of change of control;
•in the limited circumstances described below.
We may share your data with third-party service providers, subcontractors and other related organisations to perform certain tasks and provide services to you on our behalf (for example, sending you mailings). However, when using third-party service providers, we disclose only the data they need to perform their service. In addition, the contracts that bind us to these third-party providers oblige them to secure your data and not use it for their own direct marketing purposes. We do not entrust your data to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes unless you have asked us to do so.
8. For how long will CITYVINI keep my personal data?
We store your personal data on our systems only for the time required for the activity concerned, or the time defined legally or contractually for any contract between you and CITYVINI.
9. What can you do with the personal data you have submitted to us?
You have the right to restrict and the right to object to the use of your personal data, the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data and the right to require deletion of your personal data.
You can exercise your rights by contacting our DPO by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Can you determine what personal data CITYVINI holds about you?
In accordance with the general regulation on data protection, you have the right to access the personal data held by CITYVINI and the right to correct them. These rights can be exercised by contacting our DPO directly, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. What happens if you are not satisfied with the way CITYVINI manages your personal data?
You have the right to make a complaint to the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
• by letter to: Autorité belge de protection des données, Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
• by telephone: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
• by fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35
• by e-mail to email@example.com.
12. Web browser cookies
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small set of data that often includes a unique identifier and is sent to the web browser of your computer, tablet or mobile phone (hereinafter collectively referred to as “device”) from a computer on the website and then stored on the hard drive of your own device. Each website may send its own cookies to your web browser if your browser preferences allow it.
Many websites work this way when a visitor visits their website, in order to track the flow of online traffic. Similar technologies are often used within e-mails to understand if the e-mail has been read or if the user has clicked links in the email.
On CITYVINI websites, cookies record information about your online browsing preferences and allow us to tailor our websites to your interests.
2. CITYVINI cookies and refusal of cookies
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies you will no longer be able to take full advantage of certain features of CITYVINI services and we may no longer be able to offer you some features that you previously chose to receive.
3. Other data collected from web browsers
Your browser may also provide CITYVINI with data about your device, such as the IP address and details about the browser you are using.
13. The Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting
Some browsers offer the DNT setting which, when activated, sends a signal to websites to prohibit tracking of your browsing, in particular by
third-party advertising networks, social networks or analysis companies. Our websites do not yet support DNT settings.